Modern Italian Sectional Sofa Franklin by Seduta D’Arte
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Free shipping and assembly within New York City. Enter Coupon code ‘NYC’ on checkout.
Made in Italy by Seduta d’Arte
Modern Italian Sectional Sofa Franklin by Seduta D’Arte. Modern and comfortable, this luxury Sectional Sofa featuring a double density polyurethane foam and padding, opens your eyes on today’s quality and comfort standards. The backrests of the sectional sofa feature adjustable movement headrests, making the sofa ergonomic and providing with a real luxury comfort. The sofa comes on chrome metal feet and can be ordered in either a soft and durable Fabric, awesome looking Nubuck or thick genuine Italian Leather, available in a variety of colors. You can order the Franklin Sectional Sofa in a composition as shown, or fully customize it according to your dimensions, using a wide selection of modular pieces with which you can build your own sectional sofa composition, or even order it as 3 pieces living room set: Sofa, Loveseat and Chair.
Please contact our office to get necessary help with customization of this sectional sofa.
- Wooden frame fitted with an elasticised webbing suspension, covered with stress resistant undeformable polyurethane foam
- Double density polyurethane foam and padding
- Can be upholstered in Fabric, Nubuck or genuine Italian leather
- Chrome metal feet
- Backrests with adjustable headrests
- Contrast or same color stitching
The starting price is for the Franklin Sectional Sofa W(114.1″ x 63″) Upholstered in Fabric. The shown composition (as in the main image) consists of: 2-Seater with Arm (W72.8″ Left) and Chaise Lounge (W41.3″ Right
- Sectional Sofa (as shown): W(114.1″ x 63″) x D41.7″ x H29.5″/37.4″
- Sofa: W90.6″ x D41.7″ x H29.5″/37.4″
- Large Loveseat: W82.7″ x D41.7″ x H29.5″/37.4″
- Small Loveseat: W67″ x D41.7″ x H29.5″/37.4″
- Chair: W43.3″ x D41.7″ x H29.5″/37.4″
- Small Ottoman: W32″ x D24″ x H17.3″
- Large Ottoman: W40.2″ x D40.2″ x H17.3″
There are no reviews yet.